Scaffolding & Mats
Complete Business Integration
If rental is your primary source of revenue, then you need Armada’s EQM Rental Management solution. Don’t settle for any substitute; bring your business greater efficiency and profitability with our unique, best-of-breed software solution.
We have more than 20 years of solving the unique challenges in operating and running a successful rental business for the construction industry!
- Short and long-term rental (hours, days, weeks, week- ends, months, yearly)
- Track complete financial and physical utilization of all objects or items (monthly, quarterly, year- to-date)
- Bulk item or kit pricing, which allows you to create “bundled pricing” that is most commonly used, saving time and eliminating redundancy errors
- Create quotes, contracts and invoices
- Rental to sales conversion
- Create contracts directly from the availability calendars
- Standard reports include equipment utilization, revenue-historical and forecasts
- Reports can be printed or sent directly via email, and export to Excel or Word
- Return On Investments (ROI) determine most profitable objects/items
- Sub-rental analysis
- Track and rrint key performance metrics
- Full job integration capability (P&L by Job)
- Availability calendar for objects and all types of assets
- Quick view of who rented it, what asset/object, where the rental took place, and when & where it is due to be returned
The core of the Armada EQM Rental Management software is the object module, in which all income and costs are attached to the unique object (ie. uniquely assigned to each machine/asset) during its lifetime. The EQM object module is fully integrated with the Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP accounting software, currently running over 100,000 businesses worldwide. The EQM module works seamlessly with NAV’s standard purchase, inventory, service/sales, job costs, and fixed asset modules of Microsoft Dynamics. This means that because the system is completely integrated with the industry trend setting accounting system, no longer do you have two different computer systems in order to access your important data/asset critical for reports and statistics.
The rental module allows you to create quotes, generate contracts and assign rental objects, singularly or in bulk/kit form. These items can be more than just physical assets, but also labor hours and service assets. You can determine any additional charges at the time of creating or closing a rental contract by assigning it to that item or group. The rental module also has a built in availability calendar that provides the user with a high level “quick view” as well as the ability to drill down on the company-wide rental inventory. For example, being able to quickly determine which objects are rented and to whom, which objects are available and at which location. This ability to quickly peruse your inventory will save hours of time and confusion in renting.
- Service Management is included
- Track direct sales on contracts (objects, items and service)
- Insurance, transport, sales and start/termination fees
- Customer Evaluation Feedback
- Deposits (cash or bank)
- Rent or sell objects
- Complete History Tracking
- Complete integration with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook
- Runs on Microsoft SQL Server, providing full customization of reports and tools
- Multi-language support (10 languages)
- Multi-Currency with installations in the US, Canada, Mexico, Norway, Denmark, Australia, Italy, Iceland, Hungary, Lithuania, Estonia, the Czech Republic, Belgium, South Africa and many other countries worldwide
- The Armada Equipment Management Rental (EQM) is a vertical industry solution certified for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Accounting: Fully integrated with industry leading ERP/accounting package from Microsoft Dynamics NAV, which has over 100,000 companies running world wide.
- EQM Rental Management
- Inventory Management
- Project Management
- Mobility Integration